Free Legionella Workshop – Cinnaminson, NJ
May 4, 2017
EMSL Analytical, Inc. - Veterans Memorial Hall
200 Route 130 North
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Continental Breakfast & Lunch Included
- Attendees will receive a EMSL Lab Tour and attendance certificate.
- A basic understanding of Microbiology is recommended for this workshop.
- History of Legionella
- Ecology of Legionella
- Analysis of Legionella
- Sampling for Legionella - when to take samples, how to take samples, where to samples, how may samples to take, when to take pre, post and swab samples, and sampling strategies for proactive and reactive monitoring
- NY State and NYC Cooling Tower Regulations
- Overview of Cooling Towers, Drinking Water Supplies and Plumbing Systems
- Overview of Types of Emergency and Long-Term Remediation
Workshop Cancellation Policy