200 Route 130 North, Cinnaminson, NJ, 08077, 1-888-958-8170
||Time: 09:00 am - 03:30 pm, please arrive by 08:30 am to sign in
Fire & Smoke Damage Investigations: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Speaker - Eugenia Mirica, Ph.D., Laboratory Manager at EMSL Analytical, Inc.
• Description of Analytes of Interest
• Best Sampling Strategies
• Discussion about the Analytical Methods
• Interpretation of the Results to Determine the Extent of Remediation
Dust Characterization & Identification of Unknown Materials: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Speaker – John Newton, Senior Laboratory Scientist at EMSL Analytical, Inc.
• Introduction to Particle Analysis and Unknown Material I.D.
• Sampling Techniques
• Common Testing Procedures and Limitations
• Specialized Testing Procedures for Unusual Cases
• Report & Data Interpretation
Combustible Dust Testing: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Speaker – John Passero, Project Manager at EMSL Analytical, Inc.
• Introduction to Combustible Dust Testing
• Overview of the Methodology
• Testing Equipment & Data Generation
• Result Interpretation
Lunch Break: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Laboratory Tour & Test Demonstrations: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
• Combustible Dust Testing
• And, more
Sampling Products: 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Speaker - Michael Menz, CIH, Environmental Training Manager at EMSL Analytical, Inc.
Workshop Cancellation Policy
EMSL Analytical, Inc. reserves the right to cancel all workshops within 72 hours of the scheduled start. In the event of cancellation, notice will be posted on EMSL’s website. In addition, attendees who have paid in full in advance will be notified, and their fees reimbursed. It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to confirm that the workshop has not been cancelled. EMSL is not responsible for any additional fees or expenses incurred by any attendee resulting from a workshop cancellation.
There are absolutely no cash refunds, in whole or in part, for attendees who cancel their workshop registration. Reimbursement is limited to a voucher to attend another workshop held in the future. The voucher is transferable and has no expiration date. The registrant must follow directions on voucher.