Minneapolis, MN, May 17th , 2019
EMSL Analytical, Inc. has six presenters at this year's American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Expo (AIHce), which is being hosted in Minneapolis, MN. Every year, AIHce is the premiere destination for thousands of industrial hygiene (IH) and occupational hygiene (OH) professionals including industrial hygienists, EHS specialists, safety, and risk management professionals, all of whom are responsible for the safety, health, and environment of today’s workspaces. We hope you enjoy our sessions and stop by to see EMSL's leading experts at Booth 1605 throughout the conference.
Monday, May 20
- Vince Daliessio, CIH, is presenting “Performance Comparison of Parallel Particle Impactors (PPI) and Aluminum Cyclone for Respirable Crystalline Silica Sampling" in Room 101J at 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (CST).
Tuesday, May 21
- Scott Rohlf, CIH, is presenting "The New OSHA Silica Rule; What We Have Learned Thus Far" in Room M100C at 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM (CST).
- Jason Dobranic, Ph.D., is presenting "Legionella Study Comparing CDC Culture Method to a 7-Day MPN Method" in Room M101D at 3:15 PM - 4:15 PM (CST).
Wednesday, May 22
- Vince Daliessio, CIH, is presenting “Performance Comparison of Three Formaldehyde Diffusive Samplers and One Active Sampler" in Room M100C at 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM (CST).
- Robyn Ray is presenting "Cosmetic Talc and Asbestos: State of the Science" in Room 101D at 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (CST).
- Scott Van Etten, CIH, is presenting "Sampling and Analysis of Air Contaminants: Peracetic acid vapor, Tear gas and pepper spray, and Diffusive samplers for vapor intrusion and IAQ" in Room L100I at 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM (CST).
- Robert DeMalo, M.Sc., is presenting "Comparison of Asbestos Measurement Methods for a Major Steampipe Explosion in Lower Manhattan" in Room L100E at 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM (CST).
To learn more about EMSL’s testing services, please visit www.EMSL.com, call (800) 220-3675 or email info@EMSL.com. To see all accreditations and qualifications at EMSL, visit https://emsl.com/Qualifications.aspx.
About EMSL Analytical, Inc.
EMSL Analytical is one of the leading testing laboratories with over 46 locations throughout the United States and Canada. EMSL is a nationally recognized and locally focused provider specializing in fast laboratory results for mold, bacteria, Legionella, USP <797>, pathogens, asbestos, lead, soot, char & ash from fires, VOC’s, odors, radon, formaldehyde, indoor air quality, microbiology, environmental, industrial hygiene, radiological, food, beverage & consumer products and material testing services for the identification of unknown substances. EMSL services both professionals and the general public. EMSL maintains an extensive list of accreditations from leading organizations as well as state and federal regulating bodies including, but not limited to A2LA, AIHA LAP, LLC. (AIHA EMLAP, AIHA IHLAP, AIHA ELLAP), NVLAP, CDC ELITE, CPSC, CA ELAP, NY ELAP, TX DOH, NJDEP and multiple other state accrediting agencies. Please visit our website at www.EMSL.com for a complete listing of accreditations. In addition, EMSL carries a wide range of Sampling Equipment and Investigative Products for environmental professionals.