Quantitative Culture Test
Test Code: M599 - Vibrio vulnificus
Sampling Media: 120 mL Sterile Bottle with Sodium Thiosulfate (EMSL Product ID: 87M007)
1 week Turnaround Time
1. Do not rinse the bottle prior to sampling.
2. Keep the sampling bottle closed until it is to be filled.
3. With gloves, fill the container with 100 mL of water or as much as possible.
4. Do not overfill the sample container.
5. Immediately replace the lid.
6. Seal securely to prevent leakage during transport.
7. Label the sample using a permanent marker on the container lid.
Water samples must be packed with frozen icepacks and shipped as soon as sample collection is complete. We recommend the hold-time does not exceed 24 hours.
*Samples must go to Cinnaminson, NJ