Rosen Plaza Hotel, 9700 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32819, 1-888-958-8170
||Time: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm, please arrive by 08:00 am to sign in
7 FREE Florida DBPR Mold CEUs Available!
Session 1: Water Intrusion
- Introduction to the IICRC S 500 Standard & Reference Guide for Professional Water Damage Restoration
- Water Microbiology
- Health concerns with exposure to microbial contaminants
- Inspection & Assessment
- Identifying the class & category of water intrusion
- Building materials – How water affects various building products
- Introduction to applicable ASTM Standards
Session 2: Water Vapor
- Introduction to psychrometrics
- Water vapor transmission, source identification & water vapor pathways
- Diagnostics, testing instruments & data interpretation
- Introduction to applicable ASHRAE, ASTM & US Army Corp of Engineers Standards
Session 3: Report writing based on ASTM recommended report preparation
- Organization of report
- Mandatory information
- Inspection results, observations & limitations
- Photo images & presentation
- Summary & references
This free workshop (Course # 0000287) is approved for 7.0 DBPR MRS Credits. Credits can be applied toward renewal of Mold Remediator & Mold Assessor licenses.
Continuing Education Credits
|ABIH & ACAC
|7.0 DBPR MRS Credits
Workshop Cancellation Policy
EMSL Analytical, Inc. reserves the right to cancel all workshops within 72 hours of the scheduled start. In the event of cancellation, notice will be posted on EMSL’s website. In addition, attendees who have paid in full in advance will be notified, and their fees reimbursed. It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to confirm that the workshop has not been cancelled. EMSL is not responsible for any additional fees or expenses incurred by any attendee resulting from a workshop cancellation.
There are absolutely no cash refunds, in whole or in part, for attendees who cancel their workshop registration. Reimbursement is limited to a voucher to attend another workshop held in the future. The voucher is transferable and has no expiration date. The registrant must follow directions on voucher.