Courtyard Fort Lauderdale North/Cypress Creek, 2440 West Cypress Creek Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309, 1-888-958-8170
||Time: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm, please arrive by 08:00 am to sign in
7 Florida DBPR Mold CEUs Available!
Session 1: Water Intrusion
- Introduction to the IICRC S 500 Standard & Reference Guide for Professional Water Damage Restoration
- Water Microbiology
- Health concerns with exposure to microbial contaminants
- Inspection & Assessment
- Identifying the class & category of water intrusion
- Building materials – How water affects various building products
- Introduction to applicable ASTM Standards
Session 2: Water Vapor
- Introduction to psychrometrics
- Water vapor transmission, source identification & water vapor pathways
- Diagnostics, testing instruments & data interpretation
- Introduction to applicable ASHRAE, ASTM & US Army Corp of Engineers Standards
Session 3: Report writing based on ASTM recommended report preparation
- Organization of report
- Mandatory information
- Inspection results, observations & limitations
- Photo images & presentation
- Summary & references
Continuing Education Credits:
- ABIH - Compliant
- ACAC - Compliant
- 7.0 DBPR MRS Credits. Credits can be applied toward renewal of Mold Remediator & Mold Assessor licenses.
CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER
Due to costs incurred by EMSL related to venue and travel, there shall be no refunds issued. Substitution of the attendee is allowed. You may designate another person to take your place by calling EMSL at 1-800-220-3675 x-3424.
CANCELLATION BY EMSL
EMSL reserves the right to cancel all events at any time. Notice will be posted on EMSL’s website and reasonable efforts will be made to notify customers. It is the sole responsibility of the attendee/licensee to confirm that the event has not been canceled prior to making travel plans. In the event EMSL cancels this training, a refund will be provided.
Any and all attendees/licensees assume all risks of property loss and personal injury arising during this event. EMSL may revoke this license and eject or refuse entry to the attendee/licensee for any reason including but not limited to violations of any terms and conditions, company rules, illegal activity, or misconduct. The attendee/licensee may not interfere with this event in any manner. Interfering with this event shall lead to ejection or refusal of entry. If access to event is denied or attendee/licensee is ejected, no refund will be given for any expenses. There are no weapons of any kind permitted at this event. Failure to abide by the no weapons restriction may subject you to ejectment or denial of entry. Attendee/licensee shall not record this event in any form. The location and time of this event may be subject to change. EMSL shall not be responsible for punitive, incidental, consequential or special damages related to this event. The attendee/licensee agrees not to take any action or cause others to take any action, which would infringe on EMSL’s rights. Registration by phone, website or at the door constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.