EMSL Training Center, 200 Route 130 North, Cinnaminson, NJ, 08077, 1-888-958-8170
||Time: 11:00 am - 01:00 pm, please arrive by 10:30 am to sign in
Are you interested in learning about perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in drinking water? EMSL Analytical, Inc. is hosting a FREE lunch and learn presentation along with a question and answer session on December 4th at EMSL’s corporate headquarters. Lunch is included with your registration.
- What are PFAS compounds?
- Why are PFAS compounds important?
- How are people exposed?
- What are the health effects?
- What are the EPA Action Limits?
- What are the NJ Action Limits?
- What are the differences between 537 vs. 537.1?
- What do you need for sampling?
- What are EMSL’s analytical options?